We are now looking to expand our roster with competitive players that know their class and always push themselves for maximum performance.
• Mature players (preferably 18 or older) that can handle criticism and that learn from their own and others mistakes.
• Punctuality. Being on time for raids and not taking long breaks during raid-time is essential.
• A stable connection and computer. Don’t bother applying if your computer and connection are not up to the task.
• Knowledge of the English language. As a multinational guild we communicate in English and require our members to understand and be able to communicate well in English.
• High Attendance. We rotate players depending on the encounter but we do no stack our raids to a great extent. Our roster is not huge and therefore we need raiders that have a high attendance.
• Dedication to the game, the guild, and constantly seek to improve yourself.
You can either make a public application at http://forum.barbariansguild.net/ or send it in a PM to Qtr.
In the application we want to see the following information included:
• Name, age, location
• WoW history (what guilds have you have been in, reasons for leaving, etc)
• An armory link
• World of Logs link (very important for dps and healers)
• A screenshot of your UI (preferably when in a raid) and a rundown of your key bindings.
• Computer and connection information.
Don’t let a closed spot discourage you! Exceptions can always be made for outstanding applications.